Chris has been with Sales & Service, Inc since 1995, and served as the company’s President since 2010. In that time, he has been instrumental in driving business development for distribution, capital equipment and consumables used in the manufacturing of semiconductor equipment. Chris’ leadership has helped SSI become an industry leader distinguished by unsurpassed technical knowledge, efficiency, and outstanding customer service.
- University of la Verne, BA in Business Communications and Marketing
- I’Padrini di Antonellos Charity Organization, Vice President & Board of Directors
- Pretend City Children’s Museum, Executive Committee Member & Board of Directors (2012 – 2019)
- GenNext, Founding member & Board of Directors (2003 – 2019)
- Alder, Founding member
- TACA, Chairman of Ambassador committee (2009 – 2012)
- GR Capital Asset Management, Technical Board Advisor (2007 – 2009)
- iMaps, Chair for Technical Symposium Pasadena (2005)
clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people
become crazy, or they become legends.”
Get to Know Chris
Meet the Team
Interested in Meeting Us?
We’re Here To Help Your Business! Through Innovation & Determination