The Future of
EV Fluid Technology
Solvay Specialty Polymers offer the optimum combination of performance, safety, economics and ease of maintenance for electric vehicles and high powered EV charging stations.Let’s Talk
Enabling High Performance
and Rapid Charging for EVs
The high powered EV batteries and charging stations of tomorrow will require advanced, high-performance cooling fluids to operate safely and reliably.
Solvay Specialty Polymers are precision engineered to meet these exacting specifications. Providing the utmost in safety, reliability, performance and economics, Solvay Specialty Polymers will help enable the super-fast charging times that mainstream consumers will demand from EVs.
Why Solvay Specialty Polymers?
Solvay Specialty Polymers, particularly Solvay® Galden® EV110 and EV135, are ideally suited to EV cooling applications due to:
- Wide operating temperatures
- Excellent dielectric properties, including highdielectric strength
- High resistivity
- Low viscosity
- Low cost of ownership
- No galvanic corrosion or rusting potential
- No change in resistivity over long periods of use
- Lifetime fluid service in a sealed system, zero fluid degradation
- Completely inert
- Non aqueous, will not absorb water or become conductive
Solvay Specialty Polymers are also exceptionally safe for handlers, maintenance personnel and end consumers, due to:
- No toxicity
- No flash point or fire point
- No explosion hazard
- No potential for short-circuiting of electronics if leakage occurs
Learn More About Solvay Specialty Polymers for EV
Contact us today to learn more about the full line of high-performance Solvay Specialty Polymers.