• Boschman is a high-tech, solution driven Dutch company focusing on advanced packaging solutions.
• We specialize in the development and supply of advanced transfer molding and sintering systems
• We regularly join forces with R&D departments of our customers to co-develop and research innovative packaging concepts.
• Early involvement in the development process is a prerequisite to obtain the highest quality, reliable molding processes, the lowest cost of ownership and the shortest time to market.
• We provide a unique one-stop-shop concept – from idea to industrialization – offering our customers one point of contact for all packaging activities.
• We are a niche player, focused on well-defined high growth market segments for Power Modules + MEMS & Sensors for the Automotive, Industrial, Mobile and Medical market
• With focus on technology leadership in Film Assisted Molding (encapsulation) and Ag sintering technology supported by our patented Dynamic Insert Technology.
Film assisted molding with dynamic insert technology
Ag (Silver sintering)
Reel to Reel molding equipment
We have far more comprehensive presentations available upon request, just let us know what you may need.
• Package Development • Assembly Services • Equipment
Disco Hi-Tec America
Wafer Process Services Available for Laser Dicing, Blade Dicing and Grinding Disco Hi-Tec has always been known as the industry standard for saw, grinding and laser tools. Disco’s facility located in, Santa Clara, California can also provide valued services with their knowledgeable engineers and high-tech tools. Quick Turn Around for low to high volume wafer process services with laser dicing, blade dicing and grinding.
• Wafer dicing • Wafer grinding • Laser dicing • Dicing SiC wafer • Laser tools
Quadra™ Series X-ray inspection takes you beyond optical imaging. Proprietary QuadraNT sealed X-ray tube technology allows you to non-destructively inspect obscured areas inside devices and components at up to 68,000 times magnification. View More Details
• X-Ray Inspection Systems
Nordson YESTECH is your 1-stop resource for automated optical and electronics inspection systems and equipment (AOI). We offer a comprehensive and versatile line of AOI inspection and x-ray systems. Our unique technology, combined with our focus on customer service and satisfaction, makes the Nordson YESTECH line of automated optical inspection systems the best value available today. View More Details
• Automated Optical Inspection Systems
ROKKO SYSTEMS PTE LTD
Our projects aim to develop a new platform for semiconductor assembly and testing equipment, which benefit our customers with the state-of-art technology, high quality and excellent services. Our products and services include: *Fully Integrated Package Saw Singulation Systems *Stand-Alone Pick and Place Systems *Customized Tooling and Conversion Kits View More Details
• Saw Singulation and Sorting Systems
Royce Instruments Die Sorters range from semi-auto table top systems to automatic high speed 300mm systems with wafer map and ink-dot die selection. Wafer map capabilities include multi-project wafers (pizza maps) and a range of industry standard wafer formats. Products include: *Bond Testers (Wire Pull / Bond Shear / Die Shear) *Die Sorters (Semi & Automated) View More Details
• Die Sort & Bond Test
The MicroSense PV-6060 is a high accuracy metrology module that offers unparalleled throughput and stability for measurement of solar wafer thickness, wafer total thickness variation (TTV) and wafer resistivity. All measurements are completely non-contact with real time analog outputs, for high throughput without wafer breakage. Designed for simple integration into automated wafer transports, the PV-6060 is intended for use by OEMs manufacturing in-line solar wafer inspection and sorting systems. Non-Contact Solar Wafer Measurements: * Wafer Flatness Measurement * Wafer Thickness and TTV * Wafer Warpage,Bow,SORI View More Details
• Wafer Measurement Systems
Cost effective way to treat water, toxic wastewater, and process fluids and can create a total solution for your water treatment needs. Markets and Applications: Closed Loop DI Water, Water Purification, Wastewater Treatment, Electronic Assembly, Semiconductor Dicing and Grinding, Toxic/ Heavy Metals Removal, Wash Water Recycling, Zero Discharge, and Custom Systems. View More Details
• Industrial Water Solutions
ADVANCED THERMAL SCIENCES
• Temperature Control Systems • Single & Multiple Channel Heat Exchangers • Thermoelectric Chillers
Semiconductor Equipment Corporation (SEC)
Tapes are selected for your application based on die size and blade thickness. Small die and hard to cut materials require higher tackiness, while larger die call for lower tackiness. Thicker blades require thicker tape. For almost 30 years Semiconductor Equipment Corporation has set the standard for high quality dicing tape. For over 40 years, Semiconductor Equipment Corporation strives to be a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of manual and semiautomatic assembly, rework, handling, and test equipment.
• Wafer tape • Dicing tape • Grinding tape • Blue tape • UV tape • UV Cure • Wafer mounter